Boat Shrink Wrapping
Shrink wrapping is a great way to give your boat the ultimate protection whilst it is stored or in transit. A shrink wrap will cover your entire boat protecting it from harsh weather, high winds, road grit and grime. We incorporate vents into the wrap on application to allow airflow to prevent mould and mildew, and we can also install zipped doors where required to gain access when the wrap is complete. You can have peace of mind that you are not damaging the environment as all the materials used are 100% recyclable.
If you are interested in having your boat wrapped or have any questions please call us on 01904 621021 or use the contact form on the right.
Benefits of shrink wrapping include:
- No need to wash and keep on top of cleaning over winter
- Save on your car fuel by not having to visit as often
- Improved security as your boat is not on show
- Protects your canopies from the damage of high winds, frost and bad weather
- Helps keep the damp out. A door and vents are incorporated for ventilation
- Prevents frost damage to seals, fixtures and fittings
- Protects your gel coat against Sun Uv damage
- Protects against stone chips and road grime whilst in transit