The aim when designing the Futura 36 was to offer as much useable space both internally and on deck to make cruising as comfortable as possible. All packaged within a modern striking hull design that’s sure to turn heads!
Manufactured with a strong semi displacement hull she is built to RCD category C as standard or B* as a cost option. Single or Twin engine shaft drive Yanmar diesel engines allow for economical speeds ranging from 6-14kts.
The interior offers 3 good sized cabins and 2 bathrooms accommodating 6 in comfort. The options list allows for a 4th cabin with the bathrooms configurable as a toilets or shower rooms. The large deck saloon offers fabulous 360 degree panoramic views and features a comfortable seating/dining area, helm position and compact galley.
On deck the huge bathing platform can be configured with or without seating and offers excellent level boarding access from all sides. The wide side decks and integrated grab rails make crewing safe and lead you to the spacious foredeck which is large enough for deck chairs or a sun pad as a cost option. The roof space is accessible by ladder and can also be used as a seating/sunbathing area or converted to a full flybridge steering position as a cost option.
Despite the competitive price quality materials and brands are used throughout including Yanmar, Vetus, Fusion, Raymarine, Webasto and Lewmar to name a few.
- Inboard single or twin engine shaft drive – economical and lower maintenance
- Bow and Stern thruster options for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Wide side decks for safe crewing
- Strong hull 1.25 inches thick at the keel! Antifouled and osmosis preventation treatment out of the factory
- Large foredeck for seating
- Huge configurable bathing platform with level access from port, starboard and stern
- 6 berths plus 2 in the saloon if required
- Well specified galley with full gas oven, 2 ring hob, large refrigerator and granite worktops
- Remote controlled dimmable LED lighting
- Electric toilets and holding tank available as options
- Vast well insulated engine room for storage and ease of maintenance
- Quiet and solid feel underway
- 360 degree visibilty from the large windows in the saloon
Category B – Offshore: includes boats operating offshore with winds to 40 knots and significant seas to 13 feet.
Category C – Inshore: is for boats operating in coastal waters and large bays and lakes with winds to Force 6, up to 27 knots, and significant seas 7 feet high.