When designing the Futura 36 the aim was to offer comfort comparable to a full-scale apartment. It’s hard to believe, but on a 36 foot yacht we managed to fit almost 45 m2 of usable floor area. A number of innovative and practical solutions will make you believe that the available space is even more.
Only the highest quality of materials are used in the construction of Futura Yachts. Granite worktops are standard, teak laid on the deck is from solid teak wood from Southeastern Asia and all windows are made from hardened tinted glass.
Your Futura 36 can be configured in a number of ways: with 3 or 4 cabins, 1 or 2 heads; cockpit and the large bathing platform can specified with various seating arrangements.
- Inboard single engine shaft drive – economical and lower maintenance
- Bow and Stern thruster options for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Wide side decks for safe crewing
- Strong hull 1.25 inches thick at the keel! Antifouled and osmosis preventation treatment out of the factory
- Large foredeck for seating
- Huge configurable bathing platform with level access from port, starboard and stern
- 6 berths plus 2 in the saloon if required
- Well specified galley with full gas oven, 2 ring hob, large refrigerator and granite worktops
- Remote controlled dimmable LED lighting
- Electric toilets and holding tank available as options
- Vast well insulated engine room for storage and ease of maintenance
- Quiet and solid feel underway
- 360 degree visibilty from the large windows in the saloon