I Want To Sell My Boat
Due to an incredibly busy 12 months we are in urgent need of boats to sell! If you are looking to put your boat on the market or you wish to achieve a quick cash sale please contact us straight away!
Call us now to discuss the sale of your boat on 01904 621021 or e-mail email@example.com
Cash Purchase – No hassle sell your boat straight to us
The quickest way to sell your boat is for us to buy it directly from you and put the money straight in your pocket. We regularly buy boats from all over the UK as well as Europe so if your boat is moored in France, Spain or elsewhere pick up the phone and call us now!
Brokerage – Let us sell your boat on your behalf from one of the best sites in the North!
Alternatively we can broker your boat and sell it on your behalf from our excellent location in York. We take out all the hassle of selling your boat by marketing it using our proving methods and handling the sale from start to finish. We then take a commission on the final selling price and return you the balance. We only earn our commission when your boat is sold so its in our best interests to sell your boat for you as fast as we can.
Why use us?
- York Marina has been well established since 1968 and has always been a great place to buy and sell boats. We are well known nationwide.
- We attract buyers! We have 300 boats on site with owners changing up or down on a regular basis
- We have a large social media following and can put your boat in front of over 8000 people interested in boating immediately
- Richard and Phil have sold over 500 boats from the marina since starting up in 2007
- We can offer everything a prospective buyer needs from moorings to training, finance and servicing and much more
- We have a huge amount of footfall to our Waterfront Cafe which overlooks our sales pontoon, we served over 50,000 coffees in 2017
- We hire boats out to encourage people in to boating and spark their imagination into buying a boat
- Our advertising strategy is proven with your boat marketed widely across the web on all the major sales websites. We currently advertise on the following sites; boatshop24.co.uk, boatsandoutboards.co.uk, yachtworld.com, theyachtmarket.com, rightboat.com, boats.com, ybw.com.
- We use the best digital equipment and the most expensive camera lenses to make your boat look the best
- We can offer high definition walk round videos to any buyer before they travel, often achieving an offer before they have even seen the boat in person
- York Marina are members of the British Marine Federation. We have to follow codes of conduct and operate a separate client account for handling client monies
- 2 qualified experienced brokers on hand seven days a week to handle all enquiries relating to your vessel
- Detailed and thorough specifications available online and from our sales office
- We have a great sales office offering a pleasurable and professional environment for people to view our listings and sales literature
- We have a dedicated sales pontoon and hard standing area for people to browse our boats for sale
- The use of British Marine Federation approved contracts to aid and protect all parties concerned throughout the sale and purchase of a second hand vessel
- Professional and courteous mediation between buyer and seller during negotiations and transfers of all monies, goods and paperwork etc
- Accompanied viewing’s at all times with a member of our staff
- Regular e-mail mail shots to potential buyers from our ever increasing sales database
If you are thinking of brokering your boat we can offer a comprehensive professional service. You can learn more about our brokers Richard and Phil on our Why York Marina page. Please Click Here.