Marina | For boat Hire, boat sales, chandlery | York Marina
York Marina is based on the non tidal stretch of the river ouse just 4 miles south of the historic city of York. It is situated only a short distance from Naburn locks and serves both novice and experienced boaters equally well with many miles of safe scenic waterways - North to Ripon, and for the more adventurous the southern waterways and canal systems of the River Aire, Leeds-Liverpool Canal, Sheffield and South Yorkshire Canals, River Trent, Foss Dyke and Witham. The tidal Ouse will take you down the Humber, North Sea and beyond.
The marina is one of the largest inland marinas in the North of England and is situated in a stunning quiet rural environment. We have a great array of facilities on site for all your boating needs including sales and brokerage, boat yard services and a chandlery. Please use the navigation on the right to find out more about the marina.
Why York Marina?
- Over 300 safe and secure moorings – even during times of flood
- Over 150 hard standing spaces for the winter lay up period
- 24 hour access 365 days a year with ample car parking
- Family owned and run with continued investment in 1st class facilities
- Discounted services and products for annual berth holders
- 15% discount for berth holders on insurance through Haven Knox Johnston
- Organised trips for berth holders – Cruise in company
- An excellent base for novices and experienced boaters alike
- Great road access with the A64 5 minutes away and the M1 A1 link just 25 minutes away.
- 10 minute taxi ride and 30 minutes by boat to York city centre with its excellent tourist attractions, great restaurants and night life - York designer outlet is just 5 minutes away.
- £250k toilet and shower facility with individual cubicles and under floor heating
- Wi Fi internet access
- Cycle 'The Solar System' A Sus trans cycle track next to the marina, cycle all the way into York or Selby on the old East Coast main railway line
For Further information please contact the office on 01904 621021 or use the form on our contact page here.