Selling On Brokerage | Boat Brokers York | For boat Hire, boat sales, chandlery | York Marina
If you have a clean, tidy, well maintained boat we want it to sell! We sell on average 70 boats a year...
Our advertised boats attract in excess of 40,000 clicks per month!
We are a family run business which takes pride and pleasure in taking customers through the whole experience of buying a boat. We offer a friendly, professional service and aid in all aspects throughout the sale for both buyer and seller. Our aim is to make the sale pleasurable and hassle free for all parties involved. If you wish to discuss your options further please give us a call 01904 621021.
If you are thinking of brokering your boat we can offer a comprehensive professional service. York Marina is one of the few marinas in the country that can still guarantee a mooring when a boat is sold through us. This is a major advantage for anyone looking to buy a boat and another great reason to use York Marina.
>What we offer:
- An initial inspection and meeting with yourself to discuss your requirements and marketing price
- York Marina are members of both the British Marine Federation and the Association of Brokers and Yacht Agents (ABYA). We have to follow codes of conduct and operate a separate client account for handling client monies to be a part of these organisations
- 2 ABYA trained and experienced brokers on hand seven days a week to handle all enquiries relating to your vessel
- High quality, high resolution photographs of your vessel to provide the best possible presentation on the web and in our office
- Detailed and thorough specifications available online and from our office
- An extensive marketing campaign both national and international on the web from our own website and the major boat sales sites, including: Boatshop24.com, Boatshop24.co.uk, Yachtworld.com, Boats.com, Rightboat.com, boatsandoutboards.co.uk, the yachtmarket.com, ybw.com, enabling the best possible exposure of your vessel
- We regularly have high profile banner ads on some of the above websites directing massive amounts of traffic to our website and your boat
- Additional marketing in the boating press including monthly adverts in Boats and Yachts for Sale and Boat Trader
- The use of British Marine Federation and ABYA approved contracts to aid and protect all parties concerned throughout the sale and purchase of a second hand vessel
- Professional and courteous mediation between buyer and seller during negotiations and transfers of all monies, goods and paperwork etc
- Assisting all prospective buyers in organising surveys, moorings, finance, insurance etc increasing the chance of a sale
- Accompanied viewing's at all times with a member of our staff
- Regular mail shots to potential buyers from our ever increasing sales database
- Free Storage* of your vessel on our dedicated sales pontoon or hard standing area
* Terms and Conditions Apply.
- We only earn our commission when we sell your boat. The only fee you will incur is if you decide to withdraw the boat from sale after we have completed the photography, specification and marketed the vessel. For these services we charge a flat fee of £150+vat. This fee is not charged if the vessel is sold by York Marina.
>Our Commission rates:
- Minimum of £800 plus VAT
- 10% on the first £10,000
- 6% on the remaining sale price
All commission charges are subject to VAT at the current rate. Our commission is calculated on the net sale price of the vessel and will be charged in line with the above thresholds. Our commission and all other outstanding charges will be deducted from the sale proceeds.
Contact Richard or Phil now to sell your boat 01904 621021.