WINTER OPENING HOURS
MONDAY – SUNDAY 9:00-16:30 (last food orders @4pm)
Reservations are required for Sunday Lunch
Please Call 01904 621021 and press option 2 to book
The Waterfront Cafe at York Marina is a beautiful setting to sit and watch the world go by. Situated right on the riverbank overlooking the river Ouse you can relax and enjoy the wonderful view as boats pass by up and down the river. Our fully licensed cafe/bar serves up great tasting ground coffees and traditional freshly prepared food including full English breakfasts and a variety of sandwiches and light lunch options. There is also a nice selection of tasty cakes and treats!
Our river frontage has plenty of sociable seating on the grassy riverbank with the addition of 2 large marquees featuring comfortable rattan furniture. Great for getting out of the sun or sheltering from the wind without spoiling the view. For those cooler days we have a newly refurbished inside area with comfortable seating and a roaring log fire. We’ve recently added amazing bi-fold doors on the river front so you can enjoy the amazing view from the comfort of the warm interior.
The Waterfront cafe plays host to all the marinas get togethers and events which are held throughout the year. Many of these are open to the public so if you would like to join us check out our events page for future functions!
York Marina Waterfront Cafe Image Gallery – Please click on the page numbers below to view further photographs:
Now being served at The Waterfront Cafe:
- A selection of sandwiches & light lunch options freshly made to order
- Breakfast sandwiches and full English breakfasts with locally sourced Yorkshire bacon and sausages
- Great Yorkshire prime rump beef burgers
- A wide selection of draught & bottled real ales, lagers and ciders
- A selection of wines by the bottle and glass
- Freshly made cakes and tray bakes
- Cream teas
- Freshly ground espresso based coffees